4.27.2010

SO I've been thinking (my head hurts)

I haven't been keeping up my end of the bargain. Me writing, you reading.

I graduate FROM COLLEGE in 5 DAYS and although I will have to take my last couple classes over the summer, essentially I am done. Fatto. Fin. Gedaan. Getan. γίνοντας. сделано. Acabado. Alright, you get the picture...

My "plan" is to chronicle my life after college. I may change the title of my blog or I may let this one go and create a new one. I hope to share my experience in studying for the NCLEX (gag) and job searching...dun dun dunnnnnn

I don't know where I will end up or what my first job will be, but that's half the fun, right? right?

Stay tuned!

30 comments:

  1. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 一時的錯誤不算什麼,錯而不改才是一生中永遠且最大的錯誤......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我們這一代最偉大的發現是,人類可以藉由改變心中的態度來改變人生。.......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 人生有些波折,才能有些成長,所以不論順逆,凡是成長、成功的助緣,都應該心存感激。.................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy often comes after sorrow, like morning after night.. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. 聰明人之所以不會成功,是因為他們缺乏了堅忍的毅力。.................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................

    ReplyDelete