10.26.2009

Ready for a second round?!

Last week was Fall Break for students who started school in August, including me! It was a relaxing time at home with most of the family. Quickly wrapping up events of the past week, last Sunday I headed south to meet up with my Little Sis' at WOU! I hadn't seen her new dorm room when she moved in, and it was a nice time to catch up! I eventually made it home later that night and was met by my mom and older sister. Monday, my mom and I made a trip to Eugene, Or, to get in some much needed bonding and shopping time!! Later that night I visited my grandparents out in Dixonville, Or, for some Costco Alfredo (Yum!) For the rest of the week I basically vegged out on the couch and hung out with my older sister when she was not at work! Sadly, I only got to see my dad for an afternoon because he was gone on a trip. I left Roseburg, Or, on Friday to head back North and it was a hellish drive back with the stormy weather!
I spent the last few days of my vacation with my aunt and cousins hunting for Halloween costumes, playing Ticket to Ride and a new game called Ninja (you should check it out, I don't think I laughed that hard in a long time!)
School started again today and all I can hope for is that I find the drive I had in the beginning and finish this semester still Alive!!

I think the only thing that will get me through my classes and the weather is a caramel apple spice from Starbucks! Welcome Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment